Outsource Bookkeeping, Accounting & Tax Preparation
The range of outsourced Quickbooks Bookkeeping & Tax Preparation services that we offer include:
Outsourced Accounting Services
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
Invoices you receive from vendors will need to be scanned and sent to your Books2Taxes bookkeeper.
On a schedule determined by you, your Books2Taxes bookkeeper will email you a report of all open vendor invoices. Just indicate which invoices you want paid, then email the report back. Your bookkeeper will set up the requested bill payment checks in your accounting file.
Once the checks are ready to print, we offer two options for printing:
- You or a designated staff member can open your accounting software and print checks directly to your local printer.
- The Books2Taxes bookkeeper can print the checks to a PDF file and email them to you. The checks can then be printed on your local printer without any need to open the accounting data file.
The printed checks are signed and mailed from your office. You maintain full control over your funds.
- Accounts Receivable
Get your invoices out promptly and send monthly statements on the date of your choice.
We offer two options:
- Books2Taxes prepares your sales invoice from information you email to our bookkeeper. We email you the final invoice for approval.
- You generate invoices and statements through time and billing software. Your bookkeeper posts or imports the invoices into your accounting software.
Whether we prepare your invoices for you or you generate them yourself, your Books2Taxes bookkeeper can email customer invoices and statements on your behalf.
Accounts Receivable reports for collection and cash flow management are prepared and delivered to you on a schedule of your choice.
- Cash Application
Prior to taking deposits to the bank, you will scan the deposit slip and each of the items to be deposited. Then create an email and upload the file at your convenience. Your Books2Taxes bookkeeper will post the customer payments against the appropriate customer invoices and record the bank deposit.
- Bank / Credit Card Reconciliation
Your Books2Taxes accountant either processes payroll or makes the necessary entries to record payroll processed by a third-party provider. In either case, payroll entries will include complete recording of gross wages, employer taxes and other payroll expenses, and payroll liabilities, and quarterly and annual reconciliation of general ledger balances to payroll returns.
- Fixed Assets
Classify, capitalize and record fixed assets items and capital expenditure. Depreciation Calculations.
Outsourced Accounting Services
Outsourced Tax Preparation Services
We do Tax Preparation for Individuals (1040) as well as Businesses (1065, 1120, 1120s, 1041) at very economical rates. Let us do 1 Individual return and 1 Business Return free of charge for you to see our quality for yourself. We support many major Tax software such as Intuits's Lacerte and Creative Solutions' Ultra-Tax. Our outsourced Tax Preparation Services are supervised by Indian CPAs at our India office.
- Individual Tax Preparation - Form 1040
- Business Tax Preparation - Form 1065, 1120, 1120s, 1041, 990
Sign Up Now! Simply call us toll-free on 1-800-626-1675 to setup your account.
Bookkeeping, Accounting & Tax Preparation Services FAQ
Click here to see answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions that you may have on using our outsourced bookkeeping and tax preparation services.
Outsourcing QuickBooks Bookkeeping to India Explained
QuickBooks is a simple, easy-to-use, top selling bookkeeping and accounting software that helps owner better manage their small business. QuickBooks bookkeeping software offers generic versions plus specialized versions that meets the needs of most small businesses. QuickBooks provides the following reports:
The different versions of QuickBooks are QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise. They provide various features such as:
- Balance sheets and income statements
- Accounts receivable reports
- Sales reports
- Purchase reports
- Accounts Payable reports
- Account registers (Checking, Assets, Liabilities)
- Sales tax reports
- Payroll reports
- Create invoices and reports from more than 100 professionally designed invoices, estimates, statements, and other forms
- Tracks all your financial information in one place, including sales, expenses, and business loans
- Create a forecast of income and expenses, based on your existing QuickBooks data.
- More easily apply payments, such as over-payments, underpayments, credits and refunds.
- Financial software designed for up to 10 users
- Offers the most capacity of any QuickBooks product, which means you can add 100,000 or more customers, vendors, and employees, and 100,000 or more inventory, non-inventory, and service items
- Comes with up to 10 GB of free online backup storage