Outsource Bookkeeping Services Online
#1 Selling Online Bookkeeping Outsourcing Services
for Businesses & CPAs
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Books2taxes.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible. Books2taxes.com will refund or cancel any services according to the following guidelines:.
- Books2taxes.com will refund you in full if a project has not started within 7 days of making payment.
- In the event that incorrect information was provided by you, Books2taxes.com will not refund partial amounts or full amounts in the case that a project has commenced and/or has been completed.
- If you don't want Books2taxes.com to start the project at all, you can ask for a full refund within 48 hours of making payment. This applies to all non-business days (For example, if you make a purchase on Friday, you must cancel by Sunday the latest to receive a refund.). If you contact Books2taxes.com to cancel a project that has already begun, Books2taxes.com will deduct proportionally and refund you accordingly.
- If you are not satisfied with an incomplete portion of a project, you can get proportional refund for the remaining work/project.
- If you sign up for a plan and we feel that we can't do the project for you at that moment or for any reason at all, then Books2taxes.com will issue you a 100% refund within a maximum of 7 working days.
- If you sign up for a monthly or yearly service and request the service to be cancelled, you must notify Books2taxes.com at least 7 business days prior to the next billing period. Your account will no longer be rebilled starting 7 business days following your notification.
- If you request a refund or cancellation within the time period stated in this policy and your account has still been charged, Books2taxes.com will refund 100% of that amount.
- If you don't want to continue using any of Books2taxes.com services and wish to cancel or have any questions, comments or concerns about our refund and cancellation policy, you may contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, company name, account number and the service you want cancelled. Include "CANCEL ORDER" in the subject line.
- All refunds and cancellation requests must be made in writing. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our billing department. The confirmation email or number given by the billing department of Books2taxes.com will act as a proof of the cancellation of service.